The rain has finally started to let up in our neck of the woods & the summer’s heat is blazing! A little nostalgia: when you were a kid was there a better way to kick back and cool off than with mom’s homemade popsicles?
Now that you’re a grown-up, it’s still a hot summer but maybe you cool off with a cold beer, or some homemade sangria after you mow the grass or take the kids to the waterpark. But what if we combined a childhood treat with a grown-up one? How about some…
- 1 bottle white wine (we used Weston Wine Company Princess Cut)
- 1/2 C cherry juice
- 1/2 C apple juice
- sliced mixed fruit like blueberries, strawberries, grapes etc
- 1/4 C club soda, if desired
- Combine wine & juices in a large pitcher.
- Fill popsicle molds 1/3 with fruit.
- Pour wine mixture over fruit.
- Freeze 24 hours.